Which Hillsong band is coming?
We are so excited for Hillsong Worship to be with us at Break Forth One, all the way from Australia!
When is Hillsong playing?
Hillsong is leading us in worship for 3 of our 4 Main Assemblies, from Friday to Sunday. The only way to hear Hillsong Worship play at Break Forth One is with Main Conference Registration.
Can I register for half the weekend?
Main Conference Registration cannot be purchased in portions, or single days. Main Conference Registration gives you access to everything from Friday evening to Sunday. However, tickets for the Pre-Conference Workshops on Friday can be purchased separately without Main Conference Registration.
Can I get concert tickets only (Israel Houghton & New Breed, Family Force 5 or Comedy Show)?
Yes! Click here to purchase concert tickets.
What's the difference between Pre-Conference Workshops and Main Conference Registration?
Pre-Conference Workshops are held Friday, January 26th from 9:30am-3:45pm. It is one day focused on personal and professional development. You can choose from 13 workshops to dive deep into one area of spiritual growth and ministry.
Main Conference registration gives you access to the entire weekend from Friday evening to Sunday afternoon. This includes all the Main Assemblies, concerts and 70 classes.
What is your cancellation policy?
Our cancellation policy is listed here.
What is the price for the full weekend?
All prices are listed under Registration Rates.
How can I update my mailing address?
You can update your mailing address and preferences by clicking here.
How do I Register?
1. Enter your NAME and EMAIL ADDRESS
2. Select INDIVIDUAL ATTENDEE if you are registering fewer than 10 people
3. Select GROUP REGISTRATION if you are registering 10 or more people
4. Select NEXT
5. Fill in your contact information
6. Select SAVE AND NEXT
7. Select ILW if you wish to add a Pre-Conference Workshop
8. Select Classes A-E (you may choose your electives at a later date but classes fill up quickly so we strongly suggest choosing them as soon as you can).
9. Select NEXT
10. If you wish to add another person to your registration, select ADD PERSON and follow steps 1-8 OR If you have no one else to add, select FINISHED ADDING PEOPLE.
11. If you have a discount code, enter it now (early bird discounts are automatically applied)
12. Submit payment - Visa or MasterCard
13. Select FINISH to submit your registration
14. You will be given a confirmation number, this will also be emailed to you automatically. If you do not see it in your inbox, check your spam folder.
What does my registration include?
Main Registration includes access to:
The only thing not included with main conference registration is the optional Pre-Conference Workshops.
I’m trying to register another person, but I’m being told they are already registered. What do I do?
Our registration system recognizes individuals by e-mail address, so if you use the same email to register another person it will indicate that person has already registered.
The work around is to use a different email address. The primary registrant will still receive updates and reminders and can also change and modify the secondary attendees information later if there is a need.
If you do not have an email, click here to get a free email account from Gmail. It takes just a few minutes!
What do I need to register my group?
All that is mandatory for group registration is a first name, last name, and email address. Of course we recommend you select their preferred classes right away, before they fill up, but group attendees can choose their classes after initial registration. In this way, your group doesn’t have to be delayed in locking in the best rates.
How do I change my elective class after I’ve registered?
1. Sign in with your EMAIL ADDRESS and your CONFIRMATION NUMBER (included in your confirmation email; or the confirmation email sent to your group leader if you didn’t receive one)
2. Select the MODIFY button at the top left of the page
3. You will see your personal information, then select NEXT OR If you registered more than one person, you will see a list of their names, across from the individual’s name to be changed, select REGISTRATION
4. From there you will be able to change Classes A-E
I can’t find my confirmation email.
If you registered in a group, your group leader will have access to your confirmation details, as well as which email address you were registered with.
Check your junk mail, as the confirmation email may have been filtered there by mistake.
Will tickets be sent to me?
No. All that you need to sign-in on the day of the conference is your confirmation number, which is emailed to you immediately after registration. If you want to look at your registration details, login with your email and confirmation number.
Can I substitute someone in my group who can no longer make it for someone new?
Yes, substitutions can be made up until the weekend of the conference.
1. Sign in with your EMAIL ADDRESS and your CONFIRMATION NUMBER
2. Select the MODIFY button at the top left of the page
3. You will see a list of the names of the people in your group. Across from the individual’s name to be changed, select INFORMATION
4. Type in the new participant's name
5. Select SAVE
What time can I setup our booth?
Exhibit space will be ready for exhibitor move-in during the following dates/times:
Early set-up: Thursday, Jan 25th. By appointment only. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 604-514-2116 to book.
Regular Set-Up: Friday, Jan 26th, 8:00 AM - 11:00 AM
All booths must be in complete and proper order, ready to open to the public by 11:00 AM Friday. Under no circumstances will the delivery or removal of any portion of an exhibit be permitted during the Exhibition hours without permission first being secured in writing from Break Forth One.
What time can I teardown our booth?
Tear down will commence promptly at 1:30 PM Sunday. All booths must be completely disassembled and moved out of the exhibit space by 5:00 PM Sunday, January 28, 2018. If exhibitors begin move out before designated time, the $250 early tear down penalty will apply. The 10% sales commission must be paid on all exhibit booth sales and orders prior to exhibit move out.
What are the Exhibit Show hours?
Friday, January 26, 2018: 11:30 AM - 7:00 PM
Saturday, January 27, 2018: 10:30 AM - 7:30 PM
Sunday, January 28, 2018: 9:00 AM - 1:30 pm
When is the payment for the booth due?
Booth payment is due at the time the exhibit registration is submitted. Charges will be applied when the application has been approved by Break Forth One. Contracts must be received online by the appropriate deadline date in order to receive advertised pricing.